[Qt-interest] QAbstractFileEngine problems

Eric Landuyt eric at datarescue.be
Wed Jul 7 15:22:59 CEST 2010

Hello Jason,

JH> Thanks Eric, but do you have any tips on why my write() isn't getting called?

Cannot say much more from your sample code.
However, you're talking about DatabaseFileEngine::write() , while the function
to handle writes should in fact be named DatabaseFileEngine::writeData().
Else, I would start up gdb, and step into your out.write() call. The logic
behind QIODevice::write() is not that complex, you should quickly be able to
spot what's causing the function to return unexpectedly.

Cheers,

Eric Landuyt, Developer - mailto:eric at datarescue.be
DataRescue sa/nv - http://www.datarescue.com