[Qt-interest] QAbstractFileEngine problems

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 18:55:07 CEST 2010

I'd have to agree with Eric. Unless something better replaces it, we're left to write filesystem drivers for all various operating systems. I would hope that it would be relaxed my something incredibly abstract such that we would only have to provide Minor implementation details. But like a vfs in a qmap, http, zip file, or any other serialization.

-J