[Qt-interest] DEPENDPATH Clarification

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:23:20 CEST 2010

The QMake documentation has this to say about the DEPENDPATH variable:

> This variable contains the list of all directories to look in to resolve dependencies. This will be used when crawling through included  files.

While I understand the sentence itself, it is not obvious to me
exactly how to use this variable, or what QMake actually does with the
value.  The documentation on it is rather sparse.  Could someone give
me a better explanation and an example of how it would be used?
Thanks,
    - Jeffery MacEachern