[Qt-interest] Qt creator and cvs

Brian McGillion brian.mcgillion at symbio.com
Thu Jul 8 11:49:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

With git and mercurial you can create local repositories.  With svn and
cvs you should first clone the repository from the server and then you can
work with it.

In creator you can choose File -> New -> "Project From Version Control"

and from there you can clone (checkout) the repository from the server.

The VCS plugins check for the existance of .svn/ .git/ etc folders to try
and determine the VCS system to use.  If these folders are not found git
and mercurial options are shown in the tools menu with limited
functionality to allow you to create a local repository.

Br,
Brian