[Qt-interest] Program Options for QT?

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Fri Jul 9 03:27:11 CEST 2010

I was wondering if there was anything like the link below for Qt.

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_43_0/doc/html/program_options/tutorial.html#id1419556

It seems a bit odd that of everything Qt can do, from networking, SSL,
cryptography, a simple command line parsing library isn't included.

I know boost is cross platform, and can be used, though for
simplicity's sake and packaging, I was hoping to find a simple qt
based solution.

Command Line Options and a flexible logging library  (Think log4j.
Multiple log files, can be redirected to file, console, both,
database....etc.)
are the main features I'm really missing and would love to find out
it's just something I over looked.

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*