[Qt-interest] Qt Visual Studio Add-in for VS2010?

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at onshorecs.com
Fri Jul 9 17:54:49 CEST 2010

> > Scott

> Hi,
>
> 1) We have not found a message to get around this warning. Just click
> "No" and ignore the dialog.
> 2) In order to be able to perform the actions given in the Add-In, the
> project has to have several settings, which are made by the Add-In. In
> order to set these, just choose "Convert to Qt Add-In project" from
the
> project's context menu. This should enable the entries.
> 3) Qt classes can now be added by: Project context menu-> Add ->
> Class... -> Visual C++ -> Class
> The other items can be found in Project context menu-> Add -> New
> Item... -> Qt Forms/Resources.
> 4) These automatic steps will be done as soon as the project is
> converted to an Add-In project.
>
> Cheers
> Olli

Thanks for the "convert to add in" step.  That solves all the issues..
#1 still exists, but ignoring it works out ok!

Question, what settings to the project are needed?

In the past, I have modified qmake to set custom settings and such, if
you don't mind telling me what the settings are, I could look into
modifying qmake (in -tp vc mode) to set this up.

Scott