[Qt-interest] Scrollback in Qt Creator's Application Output Pane

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 06:25:19 CEST 2010

Is there a way to enable infinite scrollback in the Application Output
Pane of Qt Creator?  My application for the N900 is reading sensor
data at a reasonably high sampling rate, and if something goes Very
Wrong with communication, the library spews out errors like there's no
tomorrow, rolling the scrollback buffer past the useful bits faster
than I can take any action.  I do realize that in this case, the best
solution would be to make the debug logging smarter, but that's a low
priority task for me at the moment.
    - Jeffery MacEachern