[Qt-interest] Windows 64bit Qt precomiled binaries

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Jul 11 00:08:34 CEST 2010

On Saturday 10. July 2010 23.45.49 Helge Fredriksen wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Why isn't the 64bit Qt precomiled binaries readily available from the Nokia
> site? We are also a commersial customer, and the 64bit versions aren't
> available from that download site either.
> Any reason for it?

Because we don't provide binaries for all platforms we support. For some we
provide the binaries, for others you have to download the sources and build
yourself.

64-bit Windows is an example of a platform where you have to build yourself.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358