[Qt-interest] How to remove close, minimize and maximize buttons from QWidget.

Manish Chaturvedi manish_chaturvedi at persistent.co.in
Mon Jul 12 12:52:11 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Is there is any way where I can remove the close, maximize and minimize buttons from the title bar of  QWidget. I am able to disable them by setting the windows flag but unable to remove them from the title bar of the Qwidget. I also tried setting the windows flag using the call setWindowsFlags(Qt::Tool | Qt::WindowTitleHint | Qt::CustomozeindowHint), this removes all the three buttons from the title bar but reduces the thickness of title bar. This also makes windows disappear if I click on desktop. To re visualize the window I'll have to click on the application icon again.

Is there is a way to remove all three from the Title bar of QWidget? Do I need to choose a different widget to do the same?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Manish

DISCLAIMER