[Qt-interest] How to print Qt text and windows drawing together.

Efan... efanharris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 00:29:26 CEST 2010

Hi,
Hi I am relatively very new to Qt printing stuff.

I have an existing MFC application and now a plugin is developed in Qt which
is writing some text on existing MFC Drawings.
On screen Qt's generated texts are bitbltd after converting it in bitmap to
show together in MFC view, but when printing text using Qprinter and drawing
using GDI texts are coming in different document and drawing on different.

can any one please suggest how should I proceed?

--
Efan Harris