[Qt-interest] Plugins vs Dynamic dialogs

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:43:38 CEST 2010

I think the second approach should be OK because it's more flexible and, probably, easier to debug — you can add/update/remove forms in run-time without need to develop complex plug-in system, there's no need to worry about memory-related errors ([de]allocation, pointers, leaks, etc.), etc..

Write common and performance-critical functions in C++ and implement data-entry forms using .ui and/or scripts.