[Qt-interest] QActions don't appear in QMenu

Oszkar Ambrus oszkar.ambrus at deri.org
Wed Jul 14 17:58:46 CEST 2010

On 14/07/10 18:39, Constantin Makshin wrote:
> Then could you provide a small example so others can investigate the situation?

One widget (editPlugin) does this:
QAction *showRelated = new QAction(KIcon("edit-find-project"),
                                    i18n("Show related"),
                                    this);
connect(showRelated, SIGNAL(triggered(bool)),
         this, SLOT(showRelatedResources()));
addAction(showRelated);

The other one:
actionsMenu->addActions(editPlugin->actions());
actionsMenu->addAction("Test");
btnActionsMenu->setMenu(actionsMenu);

As I said, it is in the menu (with the text "Show related"), isVisible()
and isEnabled() are true, but it still doesn't appear on the GUI,
whereas the action "Test" does.

Regards,
Oszkar