[Qt-interest] Using more than one .ui files in a project

jaff at student.dei.uc.pt jaff at student.dei.uc.pt
Thu Jul 15 00:34:20 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I made a simple login dialog and the app is running just fine, but now
I'm facing a new problem: I want to add another .ui file to the project
and I don't know how to use it. I'll be more specific: I want to use a
.ui file that is already created. I imported it to my project
(File->Open File Or Project...) and I thought it was mandatory to
create a new class (both .h and .cpp file) to instantiate it, but the
little code I did just brought confusion and errors to the project, so
I deleted both files (header and source).

The real question here is, now that I have 2 .ui files in my project,
how can I use the second one (I don't know if this is useful but I
already have a login window and the new one is the main window, so I
want to go from the login to the main window)?

I don't know if I'm being confusing explaining my issue, but I'm new to
this. I send the files in attachment (is little and simple).

If anyone knows what I'm looking for please say something, it will be
much appreciated :]

Thanks in advance,
João