[Qt-interest] SQLite2 or MySQL Plugin

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 17:13:47 CEST 2010

On Thursday 15 July 2010 16:24:08 Przemek wrote:
> Is it possible to build qt-everywhere-opensource-src with SQLite2 plugin?
> I tried: ./configure -plugin-sql-sqlite2  -.... and I got: SQLite2 support
> cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
> I tried also -plugin-sql-mysql or -qt-sql-sqlite2 and I got the same
> message.
> Could u help me?

Those messages mean that the plugins could not be enabled because the
necessary header files from MySQL and Sqlite2 were not found. Make sure you
installed the development files for those tools in your Linux distribution.

PS: please avoid contractions in email -- use "you" and "thanks", not "u" and
"thx".
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358