[Qt-interest] howto convert QString to char*

Andrew Hodgkinson ahodgkinson at endurancetech.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 18:50:22 CEST 2010

On 15/07/2010 15:05, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> On Thursday 15 July 2010 14:27:35 Andrew Hodgkinson wrote:
>> Thus, the above code becomes very clumsy:
>> [ Example snipped ]
>
> Well, we're in C++ world here, since we're talking about QString [...]

You've forgotten the context. I was describing reasons why the solution a
post that other, far better solutions had already been discussed
elsewhere in the thread - you didn't quote that bit :-)

> And QByteArray is born.

Yes, as indeed discussed elsewhere in the thread - and this is the
context in which my previous post should be read.

--
Andrew Hodgkinson, Endurance Technology
Land line: 01223 369 408, mobile: 07855 866 780