[Qt-interest] msvc project generation enhancement ?

Gino VH ginovh2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 00:13:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think this would be a nice enhancement to Qt for visual studio users:
if you use dynamic linking, you have to manually modify your PATH variable to
add the lib dir, or it wont find the dll's.
You can do this in your project by adding something like:
PATH=%PATH;S:\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.0-beta2\lib
Configuration properties>>debugging>>Environment

This could be automatically added by qmake when it generates the project files ?

best regards,

Gino

ps. building dynamically solved my msvc2010 problem with the qtwebkit, thanks!