[Qt-interest] Slot/Signal with one array as argument

Oswaldo F. Filho oswaldo.f.filho at uol.com.br
Sun Jul 18 14:13:43 CEST 2010

I defined in my code two arrays. One in object1 and another in object2.

uint32_t failures[22];

I need to send its from object1 to object2. I writed one connect():

connect(object1, SIGNAL(failuresChanged(const uint32_t*, int)),
         object2, SLOT(setFailures(const uint32_t*, int)));

Where the first argument is the array and the second argument is the
array's size.

This work well still now! There is another way I do this? Do I pass
pointer as argument of slots and signal is correct?

Thanks!