[Qt-interest] Bug Reports and Triviality

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Mon Jul 19 09:43:40 CEST 2010

On 18.07.2010 6:31, ext Jeffery MacEachern wrote:

> I just posted this bug[1] on the SDK Update Tool.  However, aside from
> the string mentioned in the report, there are a handful of other minor
> inconsistencies that crop up in the same circumstances.  Should I file
> a bug on all of them individually?

If the bugs are definitely trivial, like its just about typos in
displayed strings, then you can combine these issues into one.
But in most cases you and me can't know beforehand how hard it will be
to fix it. So please create a separate bug report per issue.

Kind Regards,

--
Joerg Bornemann
Software Engineer