[Qt-interest] QML compilation ?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 19:00:07 CEST 2010

Actually, no. What they could do, is extract the content into files, then modify
the exe, as to reference the now local files, then change the local files.
Because they could just change "qrc:/file\0" to "file\0\0\0\0\0" the binary
would still run. I could write a script to dump your assets out and modify the
binary.

Writing it in C++ wouldn't fix it, unless you implemented an QAbtractFileEngine
which used your own obfuscation layer.