[Qt-interest] QML compilation ?

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Mon Jul 19 19:42:20 CEST 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 17:32:50 Jason H wrote:
> Even so... is the QRC format encrypted in any way?
> If I load it into a hex editor, will I just see a serialized QDataStream?

So encrypt it using QCA or some other cryptography interface and then decrypt
it once it is in memory - and yes I know an attacker could then perform a
memory dump once you have decrypted it but we really are reaching the point of
diminishing returns here. After all an attacker could do this equally well
with any of your normal compiled code if they know what they are doing.

Sean