[Qt-interest] how to resolve this moc linker error

Matthias Pospiech matthias.pospiech at gmx.de
Mon Jul 19 23:59:20 CEST 2010

Malyushytsky, Alex schrieb:
> First thing I would check if moc are generated/build with the same compiler version (32 bit, 64 bit , etc).

Qt is not build with 64 Bit and I use the same Qt Versions in multiple
projects, so I doubt that that is the reason.
The thing mainly is, that mainwindow.cpp has a class in the ui called
QCameraWidget, which is derived from QCameraImage.
The error thus appears in the base class. QCameraWidget and QCameraImage
both are part of a DLL, which is loaded in the example where
mainwindow.cpp is placed.

Matthias