[Qt-interest] compile error

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Tue Jul 20 13:49:09 CEST 2010

Yanqzhi:

> but there is a error "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'BaseDlg.h':"(vs 2008 + qt).

  (This isn't a Qt file so either you wrote it or created it using Qt Designer
  and the uic compiler processing the .ui file, right? Then...)

  Should the compiler be able to open that file? That is, when *YOU* look
  at all the directories on the "include path" that is fed to the compiler, do
  *YOU* find that file?

  Remember, the "include path" mostly comes from the INCLUDEPATH
  macro(s) in the .pro (and .pri) files; have you got those set up correctly
  to include the directory that contains BaseDlg.h?

                                           Atlant