[Qt-interest] Overlay in conflict to QPainter?

Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch Oliver.Knoll at comit.ch
Thu Jul 22 18:16:56 CEST 2010

unimd at web.de wrote on Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:12 AM:

> QGLWidget::paintOverlayGL()' ...
> Has anyone used this function so far? Or do you have any suggestions
> to my problem? Everything will help.

I just tried with a simple example, but QGLFormat::hasOpenGLOverlays() claims that my system doesn't have GL overlay support. Admittedly with some dodgy laptop graphics card on Windows XP, "nVidia Quadro NVS 120M". But I can't remember any graphics card that I ever had to have "GL overlay support", so just out of curiosity: what kind of graphics card do you actually use? ;)

Cheers, Oliver
--
Oliver Knoll
Dipl. Informatik-Ing. ETH