[Qt-interest] Fault tolerant heap shim applied to current process.

程梁 chengliang.soft at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:13:13 CEST 2010

Hi, there! I'm trying to recompile my application on Windows 7.
I compiled successfully, then I tried to run it, there is a message:

    FTH: (4544): *** Fault tolerant heap shim applied to current process.
This is usually due to previous crashes. ***

I found this URL,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd744764(VS.85).aspx.
It says that "in some cases, developers needs override the default behavior
of this system",
but how? And in what cases? Now I don't know how to solve this problem or is
it just OK?

Thanks all!

--
Cheng Liang