[Qt-interest] TreeView, StandarditemModel

Raja Rokkam rokkamraja at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:34:08 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Please find attached the two images.

1.) IMG1.jpg has 2 questions:

a.) How to increase a row's height without affecting the Text font size.
b.) How to right-align in just a particular column so that image moves to
the right end ?

2.) IMG2.jpg has 1 question:

a.) How to increase the column width so that the background color spans the
entire treeview width ?

I tried looking into the documentation and all I could find is Indentation
which didnt help. If there are no methods as such, will inheriting the class
remains the option ?

Please let me know of any other solutions.

Thanks!