[Qt-interest] How to solve grabmouse issue

Ramesh ramesh.bs at robosoftin.com
Wed Jul 28 15:48:33 CEST 2010

No,
User doesn't press anything.. he just perform mouse operation in one
graphics item and soon after that
He will switch to another graphicsitem of same scene.. this situation may
arise right?

"How can I send mouse events to scene from the graphicsitem. Atlease can you
tell me that?" I can try
This last option