[Qt-interest] Qsqldatabase: Qmysql driver not loaded

andres felipe tamayo cortes andrewt12357 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:45:37 CEST 2010

hi, this its my problem:

i have install qt creator on my ubuntu desktop machine there i made a programm who conects to another desktop computer and connects to a mysql database, there my program works fine.

After this i cross compile this package: qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.2 to make programs for embedded systems. i tested some examples and a hello world made by myself and it works well, but when i test my previus program (the one who connects to a database) appears me this mistake: Qsqldatabase: Qmysql driver not loaded.

What do i have to do to make it works?? i looked on my lib folder (the one who create after cross compile qt-every... package) and there i found files like libQtsql.a, so what do i have to do?? is it this librarie well? or do i have to add some path?? help!!!!