[Qt-interest] TreeView, StandarditemModel

Andre Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Wed Jul 28 20:29:50 CEST 2010

Op 28-7-2010 5:34, Raja Rokkam schreef:
> Hi All,
>
> Please find attached the two images.
>
> 1.) IMG1.jpg has 2 questions:
>
> a.) How to increase a row's height without affecting the Text font size.
> b.) How to right-align in just a particular column so that image moves
> to the right end ?
>

> 2.) IMG2.jpg has 1 question:
>
> a.) How to increase the column width so that the background color
> spans the entire treeview width ?
>
> I tried looking into the documentation and all I could find is
> Indentation which didnt help. If there are no methods as such, will
> inheriting the class remains the option ?
>
> Please let me know of any other solutions.
There are other options. Delegates provide one, though I think it is a
pretty hard way to get it done. A proxy model is also a viable way to
add this kind of information. You can set the nessesairy data roles from
your proxy model.
Unfortunately, my RichTextDelegate and StyleSheetDelegate are not quite
ready yet. They'd make it trivial (though it may not be the fastest way
to do it).

André

André