[Qt-interest] When did the kinetic scrolling end?

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Thu Jul 29 19:04:03 CEST 2010

Folks:

  I'd like to "camp-on" to Akos's question and re-raise
  a question I asked a few days ago:

  In the most-general case, how can a Qt application
  "know" that the screen (as viewed by the user) has
  actually become "up-to-date", correctly reflecting
  all the latest Qt actions?

  Is there a signal that can be caught saying something
  like "all painting and Qt animation effects (like kinetic
  scrolling) now complete"?

                       Atlant