[Qt-interest] QWidget::setDisabled()

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Thu Jul 29 19:52:59 CEST 2010

Josh:

  No one else has responded so I'll send a reply I wrote
  earlier but held back...

  Two suggestions, either or both of which may turn
  out to be "dumb":

    1. Use a stylesheet to make the ".disabled"
       appearance of everything look like the
       default appearance of everything. (This
       sounds like it could be a lot of work.)

    2. Create a transparent widget *ATOP* your
       widget and make the transparent widget
       catch and accept() all the mouse clicks.

  Others may know better, more-official ways of
  doing this ;-).

                        Atlant