[Qt-interest] Problems displaying JPEG images

Davide davide83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:00:44 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,
I have just discovered a problem affecting my Qt application when
The program simply loads and displays a jpeg image and works fine if I
run it on my pc with the complete Qt SDK 2010.4 installed.

In order to run it also in other pc without installing Qt I put the
executable file in a folder with the needed DLLs:
- QtCore4.dll
- QtGui4.dll
- QtNetwork4.dll
- libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- mingwm10.dll
- msvcp80.dll
- msvcr80.dll

and I created a directory 'imageformats' which contains:
- qjpeg4.dll

The programs starts correctly but doesn't display Jpeg images.
I used to do the same thing with a previous version of Qt (4.5.x) and
it worked perfectly.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

--