[Qt-interest] QtDemo documentation error

Justus Best just18 at gmx.de
Sat Jul 31 10:11:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I currently build Qt 4.6.3 from the sources on win 7 x64 with the 32bit
msvc compiler using jom. I also build the docs with jom docs which gave
some warnings like could not link phonon to something, I don't remember all.
If I start the Qt Assistant everything seems to be ok, as far as I can
see, but if I start the Qt demo app I get the message
"Could not load description. Ensure that the documentation for Qt is built."
for all top level menu items, e.g. Demonstations animation Framework
Concurrent Programming, etc..

For the apps them selfs like Screenshot or 40000 Chips the description
is displayed correctly. Any ideas what went wrong ? Do I have to add
something to the configure call or is it a known bug. Couldn't find
something like that for the 4.6.3 Version in the Bugtracker.