[Qt-interest] How to write CMakeLists.txt when Q_OBJECT in xxx.cpp file

Guido Seifert Wargand at gmx.de
Sat Jul 31 13:41:51 CEST 2010

What I do:

SET(YourProject_MOC_HDRS
  ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/xxx.h
}
QT4_WRAP_CPP(YourProject_MOC_SRCS ${YourProject_MOC_HDRS})

SET(YourProject_executable_SRCS
  ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/xxx.cpp
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(YourProject
  ${YourProject_executable_SRCS}
  ${YourProject_MOC_SRCS}
)

Not sure if this is the most elegant method. I am still new to cmake.
But it works like a charm.

Guido

-------- Original-Nachricht --------