[Qt-interest] QXmlSchemaValidator and QAbstractMessageHandler

Iñaki Griego gammenon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 17:53:05 CEST 2010

Hi Qt users. This is my first email in this mailing list.

I am validating an XML file against a Schema using Qt’s QXmlSchemaValidator
great class. To get a fine grained error messages, I subclassed
QAbstractMessageHandler class and passed it to QXmlSchemaValidator in order
to get those messages. My problem is QXmlSchemaValidator stops reporting
messages after the first one. I know I have 2 errors in my XML but it only
reports just one. Is this a bug in QXmlSchemaValidator or it is the normal
behavior?

Thanks in advance