[Qt-interest] How to write CMakeLists.txt when Q_OBJECT inxxx.cpp file

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at onshorecs.com
Sat Jul 31 19:11:54 CEST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com
[mailto:qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com] On Behalf Of Guido Seifert
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 9:29 AM
To: qt-interest at trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] How to write CMakeLists.txt when Q_OBJECT
inxxx.cpp file

> Its quite common, for "hidden" simple classes to have them fully
declared
> in a CPP file.
>
> The usual solution is to include the generated moc_XXXX.cpp file at
the
> end of the CPP file

Ah thanks, I think I have seen this once or twice. Never knew what the
advantage was and somehow disliked the moc_* includes.

Hidden classes yes, but I never deemed a class, which inherits QObject
and needs Q_OBJECT simple. :-)

Guido

--
For example, I have done this with QThread derived classes, as well as
simple overridden QLineEdit type functions (where in the particular

Scott