[Qt-interest] duplicate symbol

"Alexander Carôt" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Fri Oct 1 09:27:55 CEST 2010

> On Friday 1. October 2010 09.00.15 Alexander Carôt wrote:
> > ld: duplicate symbol myWidget::event(QEvent*) in soundjack.o and main.o
> >
> > How can I fix this ?
>
> You declared the same function in both .cpp. Remove from one.

I just did that but then I noticed that the problem is obviously not related to the event loop: I totally deleted the function and then got the same error in context with the constructor:

ld: duplicate symbol myWidget::myWidget()in soundjack.o and main.o

Do you have any further hint or is more info required ?

Thanks in advance

-- A l e x

--
http://www.carot.de
http://www.triologue.de

GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome