[Qt-interest] Starting with Qt4

Jenaro Centeno Gómez jenaro at interaprende.net
Sat Oct 2 17:51:51 CEST 2010

  Hi,

Mi name is Jenaro Centeno, I'm starting to develop with Qt, before this,
I've been using tools for Win32 desktop apps, basically administrative
apps, so I've been using a lot of PostgreSQL and SQLite databases.

Is there some place to get examples or guides to develop this kind of
apps with Qt?

I've benn looking at QtDatabase, QtGUI, QtCreator and slots and signals
stuff, but I am confused about the best way to: make the connections,
bind the data to the controls in forms and over all how to work with
stored procedures or functions in the database.

Any guide will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.