[Qt-interest] [SOLVE] Re: QString from char* [] ?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Oct 3 11:50:25 CEST 2010

On Sunday 3. October 2010 10.24.48 Aaron Lewis wrote:
> On 10/03/2010 03:25 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > On Sunday 3. October 2010 01.50.00 Aaron Lewis wrote:
> >> I don't know why QString fails to construct here ..
> >
> > It probably fails to construct on the one after the last.
>
> Damn it , stack overflow indeed. You got it , correctly.
>
> I just found if i try to add planets [0] , it has no problem , and i
> suddenly found i made a mistake
> on the loop length of my code , thus surely it dies .. so stupid it is ..

Which, of course, meant that you removed the bug code when you posted your
sample to the mailing list.

This goes to show how important it is to have a full example, compileable and
self-contained, when posting to the mailing list.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358