[Qt-interest] Setting default attributes for all created widgets

Jake Colman colman at ppllc.com
Tue Oct 5 20:06:18 CEST 2010

I need to ensure that all widgets created by my application are created
with a specific Qt::WidgetAttribute.  Obviously, that's easy enough to
do for widgets that I explicitly create.  But I need to do this as well
to, for example, Qt Dialogs that are created by Qt via static methods.
Is there a way to hook into widget creation so that I get an opportunity
to invoke setAttribute() on the widget even if it's not my code that did
the creation?  Or is there a low-level way to tell Qt that all created
widgets should have a specific attribute?

--
Jake Colman | Director, Software Development
Principia Partners LLC