[Qt-interest] Required columns of a QTableView

Harry Sfougaris hsfougaris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:40:18 CEST 2010

I am trying to show visually which fields are required in a form.
For QLineEdit fields, I am using  setProperty("required", true) and have an appropriate stylesheet that displays the field with a yellow background.
But I also have a QTableView on the form, and some of the columns are required, and would like to do something similar.
What would be the best way to do that? Is there a way to set a property on column of a QTableView?
I was looking for something like setColumnProperty(...) (the way there is setColumnHidden) but there doesn't seem to be anything similar.

Thanks,
Harry Sfougaris