[Qt-interest] Any Qt classes to create movies from images?

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Thu Oct 7 20:33:22 CEST 2010

Thanks Scott, I will look into that.

From: Scott Aron Bloom [mailto:Scott.Bloom at onshorecs.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:20 PM
To: Eric Clark; qt-interest at trolltech.com
Subject: RE: [Qt-interest] Any Qt classes to create movies from images?

Not natively in Qt...

However, you can try to use
http://code.google.com/p/qtffmpegwrapper/

Scott

From: qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com [mailto:qt-interest-bounces at trolltech.com] On Behalf Of Eric Clark
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:15 AM
To: Qt Interest (qt-interest at trolltech.com)

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a class or set of classes in Qt that I could use to create a movie from a collection of images? I looked at QMovie and it seems as though this class is directed toward playing movies, not creating them. I will continue to look through the docs, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Thanks,
Eric