[Qt-interest] Problem using QT in a plugin for Adobe After Effects (mac)

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Fri Oct 8 02:26:19 CEST 2010

Sounds a lot like what I saw when I tried to integrate a Qt dialog
into our application. If the application uses old-style (read:
ancient) WaitNextEvent event handling (not Carbon events) then Qt gets
all the events before the application does, because Qt uses Carbon
events and that's how Carbon events work. I would have thought that
After Effects would be using Carbon events by now, but...

Just a thought and some speculation...

Regards,
John Weeks

WaveMetrics, Inc.