[Qt-interest] Upload slow on windows

simion ploscariu simion314 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 11:58:24 CEST 2010

Hi My application uses post to upload a file. The upload speed is
slower in Windows (tested on more XP machines)Asking on #qt someone
told that windows networking is buggy and Qt triers such a bug.
Monitoring the upload spped it seams that the speed oscilates betwen
25-40 where 40 is the max speed.  am uploading using post method
IS there a solution or the upload will always be slower on
windows(linux has no problem) or maybe i should use some windows
native methods?
P.S. i used this class to make my post to work, using QFile faield
http://code.google.com/p/datacod-qt-tools/source/browse/trunk/upcoder/qupfile.cpp?r=13
 the problem is that the code is not commented and i have no idea what
it realy does maybe someone has an idea.
Thx all