[Qt-interest] Best Linux for QML app?

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 00:39:06 CEST 2010

If you want something up-to-date and lightweight, Arch is always good,
but you'll have to spend some time setting it up and tweaking it for
fast-boot, etc..  Their wiki has plenty of good articles on such
things.  Are there any other requirements?  Is this intended to be a
single-purpose/kiosk type of machine?
 - Jeffery MacEachern