[Qt-interest] Best Linux for QML app?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 04:09:34 CEST 2010

Well I tried Arch linux, and it is out.
Too many problems with getting it installed. Grub wouldn't accept how I wanted
the disks partitioned. When I auto partitioned it, grub worked, but then when it
booted, it couldn't find the root fs. Might be because I'm using USB flash to
install with. But grub was doing it by uuid, so it should have worked. But it
drops me off at prompt before my USB keyboard is discovered. So that's a fail.

I gave MeeGo for IVI a try, boots X nearly instantly, but seems slow once
booted.