[Qt-interest] How to debug a plugin which extends my Qt application, is the stdout redirected somewhere?

Mauro Brenna malloblenne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:12:27 CEST 2010

Thank you for your very good advice.

I re-compiled the main application in debug mode and add the line
"CONFIG += console" in the .pro.
Now I can debug the plug-in and the C code inside it.
The only remaining problem concerns the possibility to use printf in
the plug-in. When I run the instruction it does not appear any output
in the 'Application Output' of QTCreator.

How can I write on stdout some information strings? (Possibly using C
library functions)

Mauro