[Qt-interest] Fonts in QWebKit [SOLVED]

Eirik Ulvik eiriku at simsurgery.com
Wed Oct 13 13:16:17 CEST 2010

  This problem seems to be releated to
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-12611 somehow. Problem was
that in the css I had something like this:
div.font {
   font-size: x-large;
   font-family: Calibri, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}

This caused text to be rendered with the Arial font. Removing the
sans-serif at the end yields the expected result, ie. Calibri is used.

Do no know if I should open a separate bug report. The above one seems
to be related to S60 development.

Regards,
Eirik