[Qt-interest] Problem with tableView navigation

Pritam Ghanghas pritam_ghanghas at infosys.com
Wed Oct 13 15:27:53 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I have a small peculiar problem here.
I use a QTableView to draw a table like the one below.
|           1         |____2_____|____3_____|____4_____|
|_____________________|____5_____|____6_____|____7_____|

The big item is done with row and column spans.

if I navigate to item no 8 and then press up once. The selection is
shown at item 1 but if I press enter, activated signal is emitted with
index(1,0). While visually it correctly shows item at index(0,0)
highlighted. Shouldn't activated also have index(0,0)?

I can prepare a small program and upload it if someone wants to see
it in action.

Thanks,
Pritam