[Qt-interest] QWebView Disable selection of text and other Items

Efan... efanharris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 22:46:10 CEST 2010

I have a QWebView which loads some webpage, but the problem when mouse is
pressed and dragged it selectes everything which comes in its way.

Is there any way I can get rid of this?? I dont want text and other items to
be selected.,
 I used mousePress and museMove Event and tried some workaround but this
workaround completely stops mouse move event, for example if there is is
some item which needs to be dragged on my QWebview that can not be done
using this workaround.

Does any one have any idea how I can do this, could there be any way using
palette??

--
Harris