[Qt-interest] Investigating a crash in phonon_qt7

Andrew Wong andrew.w at sohovfx.com
Tue Oct 19 08:09:58 CEST 2010

I've been checking the log, and the problematic code was added before 4.5.
So the log isn't on Gitorious anymore.

On Monday morning, I actually committed the fix, and created a merge
request. Hopefully it'll get reviewed soon, but they have a long queue of
merge requests. Gotta wait in line. :)

Andrew